This is a one day course for anyone with an interest in first aid or working in a small or low risk environment.
Cost: £85 per person
On completion of training, You will be able to:
- understand the role of the first-aider including reference to:
– the importance of preventing cross infection;
– the need for recording incidents and actions;
– use of available equipment.
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure).
- administer CPR
- administer first-aid to a casualty who is choking.
- administer first-aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding.
- administer first-aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).